Monday 23 July 2012

Well

In the small hours, I "slipped up" again.  Fore-arm, this time.  And for some reason, that feels like a much greater self-betrayal than top-of-thigh or shoulder.  Looking at the marks, I felt deeply, deeply ashamed.

Today I went to the doctor.  Not so much for the mood, but because feeling so dizzy all the time is starting to be worrying and draining.  He was nice.  Interested.  I felt guilty, because I don't really like being asked questions about "why I started feeling like this" or whatever.  He asked if I was suffering with "boyfriend trouble"- hahahahaha.  For the very briefest second I thought of mentioning N but it is ridiculous, and I am fine, and I did not want to cry.  Anyway,  after looking in my ears and taking my blood pressure, he concluded that my dizziness was probably mood related.  I was ready to start sobbing.  BUT.  He gave me anti-dizziness, anti-nauseant pills.  And I don't mind so much if he thinks it's all "just" to do with mood, as long as that doesn't stop him from treating it.  I don't mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment