Wednesday 9 May 2012

onwards & upwards

I am pleased with how the scholarship interview went.
Time will tell.

I am probably moving in to my Granny's over  the summer.  Actually, I don't mind.  I feel bad because I help my Mum  a lot with Bee and Bro and cooking, etc and Sis won't have the time to be equally helpful.  But I feel good because here at Gran's I am not tempted to regress to teenage-hood.  There will be the same security from myself, the same protective impulses that make me stay more sane around the people I love (for as much as I can help it.)  But less room to feel stroppy, and more freedom.

Probably there will be an amount of still being split between the two homes, with things in both and duties in both.  Probably that will be occasionally stressful and/ or annoying.  But onwards and upwards, hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment